Full day excursions
Distances of attractions from the bungalows
Bambarakanda Ella – 1 1/2 hour drive. 10 minute walk to the foot.
Day tour of waterfalls – Bambarakanda Elle/ Diyaluma Falls/ Rawana Ella with picnic lunch.
- Scenic Kirklees road to Nuwara Eliya via Udapussellawa, Ragala and Kandapola. (lunch at Nuwara Eliya)
Return via Sita Eliya – Hakgala
- Badulla via Bandarawela – Hali Ela, visit historic Buddhist and Hindu temples as well St. Marc’s Anglican church built around 1850 in honour of Major Rogers, pioneer colonial administrator.
Option: Dunhinda Falls. Return via Hali Ela- Ettampitiya(picnic lunch)
- Diyaluma Falls via Haputale – Koslanda. Return via Wellawaya – Ravana Ella Falls Ella gap – Bandarawela(picnic lunch)
- Horton Plains National Park with walk to World’s End and Baker’s Falls(picnic lunch)
- One day’s golf at Nuwara Eliya including lunch (1 hour’s drive from UBH)